Here's another collage of our old house. We sure grew to love this house. It was open and very spacious and it also had LOTS of built in storage (most of which I thought I would never use... and now I miss SO MUCH). The day we moved into this house was the day that Brie started walking on her own. Definitely lots of good memories in here, right from the very first day. It's always difficult to walk away from those memories but I am so very thankful for our camcorder to help us remember.
Some pictures are before packing and some are after. It's amazing how quickly our contents were reduced to boxes. There was some stress as the packers came a day earlier than anticipated but it all worked out alright in the end.
And now for our new home. As of today we have been here for 2 weeks already. We have already done some painting (there was WAY too much of that mustard color, including on the ceilings!) and made some smaller purchases in order to make this space our own. I will show the "after" photos another time, but for now you can see what it looked like on the day we moved in.














.jpg)

1 comment:
Wow - I love your new place! Especially the windows/door, the pantry and the fact that you have two bathrooms! :) But yeah, the person before you must have really liked mustard and brown and all shades in between! Its a nice colour - but maybe not in every room, eh? :) Looking forward to your after pictures!
Post a Comment